The services that Architettura Strutturale offers to its customers vary from Structural, Architectural and Civil Planning to Construction Management, Building Practices and various technical consultations.
Here is a detailed description of the activities.
- Steel structures
- Reinforced concrete structures
- Composite steel and concrete structures
- Timber structures
- Composite timber and concrete structures
- Masonry structures
- Seismic design of new buildings
- Consolidation and / or seismic strengthening of existing, historical, or protected buildings
- Optimization and detailed design on behalf of the contractor
- 3D Tekla Graphic Modelling of Structural Designs
- 3D Finite Element Modelling of steel connections
- Geotechnical: Shallow and deep foundations, earth retaining structures
- Reliability and parametric sensitivity analysis of isostatic systems with multiple degrees of freedom
- Project management
- Site supervision
- Management and supervision of structural works
- Management and supervision of architectural works
- Pre-design, schematic, design development, construction documents
- Retrofitting existing buildings
- Restoration and conservative rehabilitation
- Extraordinary building maintenance
- Interior design
- Consultancy for routine maintenance
Safety in the workplace pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/2008
- Safety coordinator during design phase, pursuant to art. 91 of Legislative Decree 81/2008;
- Safety coordinator during construction phase, pursuant to art. 92 of Legislative Decree 81/2008;
- Site supervision, pursuant to art. 90 of Legislative Decree 81/2008.
- Judicial expert technical consultancy for private individuals and companies in engineering disputes
- Bill of quantities (BoQ), contracts, specifications, accounting during construction, quotes
- Technical appraisals prior to real estate acquisition
- Technical appraisals for damage estimation
- Technical assistance and consultancy on construction sites
- Technical assistance for the installation of safety lines against falls from height
- Compliance and structural static testing prior to construction completion
Land registry (Cadastry)
- Insertion in the cadastral map of the building with electronic instrumentation via a celerimetric / topographic survey with delivery in digital format (PREGEO);
- Cadastral declaration compliancy through document preparation DOCFA reporting all new real estate units carried out with the preparation of the related cadastral plans for the attribution of the relevant rents.
- Insertion in a cadastral map of enlargement with electronic instrumentation via a celerimetric / topographic relief with delivery in digital format (PREGEO) or with a simplified procedure for modest entities with the exclusion of the topographic survey, depending on the extent of enlargement.
- Variation compliancy via document preparation DOCFA reporting the update of modified real estate units, for the attribution of the relative cadastral income.
- Variation compliancy via document preparation DOCFA reporting the update of the real estate units for the attribution of the new cadastral annuities deriving from the changes achieved.
- Energy performance certificate (APE) - Decree 63/2013, converted by law 90/2013 (amendment of Legislative Decree 192/2005, introduction of innovations regarding energy performance of buildings and the introduction of the Energy Performance Certificate (APE) - replacing the ACE - energy certification certificate).